Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sophie-Girl card....

My wonderful friend Pat ALWAYS shares her scrapping goodies with me. So, I thought I would make her a thank you card with the stamp from TGF. She loves the (ws collection) Dressy Ebony digi..she calls the image "my Sophie-Girl".

I used Sun Kissed by Bo Bunny paper. I'm in LOVE with my Copic markers....yet, another thing Pat turned me on to. So, I colored "Sophie-Girl" in with E00 on her skin, E29, E35, and E33 for her hair and I filled in her dress with V12, Y06, YR04 but outlined the image with W1. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

pat said...

You are "my Sophie-Girl"
Thank you so much for my card!!! I love love love it!! i have her right here in my scraproom so I can look at her everytime I'm in here (which is most of the day).
youo did a great job coloring her!!
~~love ya~

Post a Comment