Thursday, July 22, 2010

over the rainbow....

As we know, I'm in LOVE the most of the TGF stamps + digi's. Here's another cute digi image that I got from my fairy scrap-mother Pat. The stamp is called HH Rain Rain + the paper is Sun Kissed by Bo Bunny....it was in my scarp bin (another GREAT thing Pat taught me was to use up all my scraps). I used my Copic markers to color her in. I've been in a plain card making mood lately...not sure why but most of my cards have been very bare or with very few embellishments. I'm hoping it just a phase and I'll snap out of it soon.....
I LOVE the mix of colors in the Bo Bunny line and I believe it gave me lots of room to play around with her outfit. Here's a color up of the card....
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

pat said...

ahhh!! she is super cute! love that paper!!

Post a Comment