Tuesday, September 11, 2012

project life | book two

welcome to my very first post on Project Life.  i've said here before about wanting to share my current (and on going) PL album, but never got around to it until now.  this is my first year working on PL, and i'm loving it.  this album is different from my past typical scrap albums.  see, Project Life  takes a close-up look at a person's weekly life vs traditional albums that celebrate a single event.  PL is faster and easier for me at this point, but i have not given up on 12X12 layouts with all the pretty coordinating paper and lovely little embellishments.  what i am doing is combining the two together.  i focus on my weeks with snap shots and add a full page layout in these page protectors if a BIG event or something special happened that week that deserves to be expanded upon.  the focus of my PL is mostly about me, but i've added lots of pictures of my husband, too.  here's the opening week of my second book...
instead of playing catch-up over the next few weeks, i'm just going to show this first week's spread in my book two and then start posting my previous week's layout on Tuesday's or Wednesday's.  hope to see ya back here in the coming weeks to follow along with my album weekly.

** supplies // this albumClementine core kit, random scrap paper from my bin, adhesive, foam stickies, some flags from Elle Studio, all prints are printed at Walgreens, Instagrams print from Postal Pix, little scraps i pick up along the way, CTMH stamps, ect. 

*** i'll post links when i can of new/current items i'm using in my albums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment