Monday, October 10, 2011

happy 41st.

my husband turned 41 years young earlier this year and it's taken me months to finish his layout.  i know, i'm slacking off on my scrapbooking, but i'm trying to make a real effort to get caught up.  my plan is to tackle two layouts every week until i'm current.  i might fail, but then again it's all about the challenge of trying for me, not failing.  with that said, let's get back to this layout.


we went to see our cousin's play earlier that day and then we went to Pomona Mining Company, which was a first for both of us.  the food was excellent, but the birthday boy wasn't too impressed.  i used Graphic 45 paper, a few CTMH stamps to break-up my journal pattern, and the ribbon + flower are from Micheal's. 

have a great week + see ya back here tomorrow for another new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment