Saturday, February 5, 2011

happy lil' birthday girl...

this card just makes me smile from ear-to-ear...
doesn't she look soooo happy?! this was a birthday card for my bff, Jeane.  we've known each other for yearssss, and i know she always enjoys my cards through out the year, so i made her birthday card this year.   i made this card with scraps from the paper bin + colored her in with my Copic markers.

i can tell you now that i'm working on a BIG birthday project for my Godson, Bradley (Jeane's son).  he's turning three years old next month, and he's having a Sponge Bob party.  i'm making his 25 party invites + 25 thank you cards this year.  by now it's tradition that i make his birthday cards, because i've been doing them since his first birthday party.  it's exciting, but lots of work too.  i'll be posting the stages of making the invites over the next few weeks, so check back when you can.

thanks for stopping by!  who's watching the Super Bowl this weekend? C + me are going to head over to his cousin's house for the big game this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment