Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Santa Barbara for the day....

we LOVE Santa Barbara and try to head up that way a few times a year.  we took a little day trip there a few weekends ago.....
i'm unsure why but my boy LOVES to ruin all my pictures of us together!  i think he feels that i take way too many pictures of randomness in general + me taking a million pictures of us together has sent him over the edge.  and the results are, him making the above (&below) face(s) in most of my photos.  at this point it's a running joke but i'd like a lovely set of pictures of us once in a while.
i stepped out my comfort zone on this paget and was very pleased with this mixed up layout.  i used "Out and About" paper from We R Memory Keepers.  you don't have deja vu , it's the same paper i used on my Getty Villa layouts too.  i'm in LOVE with this paper!  i think it's perfect for our little day trip up the coast.  ~hugs + kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment