Friday, October 26, 2012

high five for Friday.

i'm playing along with Lauren from my grey desk today.


here's how my week unfolded...



1. every year i take my Godsons to the Cal Poly Pomona Harvest Festival to pick out their pumpkins. they have a huge selection, and the prices are dirt cheap.
2. my Art History I class went on a field trip to here, and loved every minute of it. seriously considering getting a student year long pass for $25.00, but not sure with gas prices how often i'd use it. got this awesome 2X2 grid from Postal Pix for about $2.50 or so. perfect size for Project Life albums.
3. this is a local hot spot that we love. if you're ever in the Whittier, CA area hit up Arturo's Puffy Taco for these beauties. you won't regret one single bite, trust me!
4. i went over to my good friend Pat's house to scrap the day away. fun, fun, fun. i'll post my layouts next week.
5. now, this is a biggie for me! i'm changing trying (more to come on this topic later) a new foundation make-up today. getting out of my comfort make-up box after seven long years of dedication. i'll post next week all about this tiny adventure in make-up.

how was your week? anything exciting to share?


1 comment:

Melissa Boo said...

Those tacos look delicious. I could go for a couple right now.

Stopping by from H54F!

Post a Comment