Friday, September 7, 2012

high five for friday.

today is the first time i'm following along with Lauren from my grey desk blog and doing her high five for friday challenge, but i have a feeling today won't be my last time.  i truly enjoy looking back at my week that was, and summoning it up in about five pictures that truly tell the story of me + my week.  so here goes mine:


1. i've become obsessed with the book Discovery of Witches , by Deborah Harkness. highly recommend!
2. a very special friend (& a fantastic wedding photographer) Tori (she's the gal on the left of this picture) just got engaged this week. we couldn't more happier for Adam + her.
3. happy mail from this Etsy shop will always make your day!
4. we went down to Laguna Hills to spend the day at our very good friends home for the holiday.
5. In N Out for lunch... nothing really else to say, but it was perfect, like always.

how was your week?

1 comment:

Post a Comment