Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the lovely bride.

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  C + i went to a wedding this weekend down in Carlsbad, Ca. my dear friend, Michelle, got married to a wonderful man named, Mark.  their wedding was beautiful, very warm and inviting colors all around, and a big splash of some Hawaiian Islands love. here's the card i made for her...

 

here's the beautiful bride + her handsome groom...


sorry the picture isn't so good, but i've been trying to take more pictures with my Iphone and less with my camera only for the shear fact that i'm tried of lugging both around to special events like this.  carrying less is more in my book these days.  and here's me with the bride (we've been friends of over 15+ years)...



i just love the light in her eyes in this photo C took of us.  i couldn't be happier for M + M or for the love they are about to embark on.  hooray for the married ladies club!

** supplies // CTMH paper pack, the Greeting Farm Stamp set, MS scoreboard and punches, Copic markers, and embellishments for my local craft store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment