Friday, February 11, 2011

i do...

this card just puts a huge smile on my face...


i made this card BEFORE i discovered these, and i must say, they have changed my life + my crafting style.  i i can't say enough times that if you're coloring images, you NEED good markers.  trust me, they will make all the difference in your finished product.  i can't remember where this paper is from, but the image is TGF.  they don't make this darling couple in a stamp anymore, but it's a digi now (which i think is way easier to work with).

i'm looking forward to having this coming Saturday off.  does anyone have any plans this Valentine's Day weekend?  i've successfully convinced some of my co-workers to have a Mad Hatter Tea Party this weekend complete with tea, yummy goodness, and some flowers in my hair...so i'm hoping to have pictures to show you all on Monday.

have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment