Thursday, December 9, 2010

day three, four, + five of December Daily...

taking a cue from Amy , i'm going to post day three, four, + five of my december daily book...

Tina + i went to the Griffith Observatory to look at the stars.....and it was amazing! on day four, the boy + i went to The Grove to take in some Christmas cheer! Plus, we got showered with snow + saw Kyle Richards walking around with her family.  we both felt bad for them because there was gangs of people following them from store-to-store. 
day five was all about my boy decking the halls around here....
hoping to post some Christmas cards i've been working on. happy wednesday! what's everyone up to tonight? i'm having dinner with my girls....yay!

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

Ohhh girl you are doing a wonderful job. I was hoping to catch up on mine tonight, but my pictures were developed all crummy!!! grrr..now I have to wait till next weekend.

Post a Comment