Sunday, November 7, 2010

carrie + mr. big get it right...


happy to reports that we are getting married next year.  i've known my boy for 25+ yrs but we've been dating off-and-on for what feels like a lifetime.  he POPPED the question with this beautiful ring....


i guess now i need to have my nails done! lol! i got an idea from elise  . she has tons of great ideas for weddings + in general. i fell in LOVE with the packets she used for her wedding. so, i scrap-lifted these from her. LOL!  with that said,  i made these little "love pockets" for my 3 bridesmaids + 1 maid of honor.
i changed my packet up a little.  i added a stamped corner, i had four cards inside with info ranging from what to wear, my promise to them, little info about each of the girls as a way for them to get to know each other better over this coming year.  this pretty much followed Elise's packets.  but i made a postcard out of card stock + CTMH stamp set asking each girl if they would be in our wedding.  i asked them to send it back to me with a "yay" or "nah", this way i'll be able to place these in our wedding scrapbook...
i'm very please with my take on her packets.  plus, my girls LOVED them.  i'll keep ya posted on the planning over the next year.  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment