Sunday, September 26, 2010

what a wonderful day to say "I Do".....

i offered to make a wedding card for my sweet friend, Missy.  her sister is getting married next month.  Missy told me what colors Yoli's using in her wedding but gave me full control to do my thing and run wild....gotta love that!!  this is what i came up with.....
the paper is from Bittersweet, Rocky Road + the stamp is TGF + sentiment is CTMH + i colored everything with my Copic markers.  i went out of my comfort box on this card.  i made the card a bigger size, cut the bride + groom out and put the bride on pop-dots for a 3D effect.  i'm amazingly please with how is this card came out + hope that my friend, Missy, is as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sophie!! You are amazing beyond words. This card is AMAZING!! I absolutely LoVe it. You totally out did yourself and I am SO excited to give this to them. Thank you SO much!!! Love u tons!!

Post a Comment