Tuesday, September 7, 2010

lots of birthdays this month....again!

so, i've got a few friends birthdays coming up these next few weeks.  i figured i should get a jump on my card making.  here's a card i made for a special friend of mine....
i just ADORE this card!  i'm truly pleased with the way this card came out.  i didn't have any idea what i was doing at first but i'm loving the way it all came together at the end.  my "Scrap Godmother" Pat gave me this image but i'm not sure where it's from.  the paper is an old paper pack from CTMH, i used my Copic Markers to color her in, i used my Martha Steward punch on the layering paper and the flower + brads are from the scrap store down the street.

only 3 days until my little get away with the boy.  we're heading down to San Diego for the weekend.  we're taking in our last baseball game of the season + hitting up some yummy foodie spots in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment